sábado, 9 de abril de 2022

Lover-Beauty

Hello, how was the weekend? As I have mentioned before, I had a baby 7 months ago so I am in a process where my body is just returning to normal and I am trying to focus more on myself, on remembering that I am not only a mother but also a woman, for this reason I have spent more time and effort on myself, buying clothes that make me feel good and going back to the gym. I want to lose weight and get stronger in general to feel more comfortable and happy with myself, so I discovered the Lover-Beauty website that has girdles for all kinds of occasions, I For example, I am more interested in waist trainers but the website also has different sections, including butt lifter shapewear, this style is wonderful for modeling the body under clothes and my favorite of the favorites is the following:

Personally, I think that self-love is not only about loving our bodies without restrictions, but also doing and wearing what makes us happy and makes us feel more comfortable with ourselves, that's why I love these types of clothes because, although I don't use them daily, I can use them as an accessory to give my outfit that extra that I'm looking for.

But my favorite section is the Full Body Shaper, there are different styles for everyone's tastes so we can choose the one with which we feel more comfortable, these are my 2 favorites:

The best thing about this website is that it handles a large number of models, colors, and most importantly, sizes because sometimes it is difficult to find our size, but here you will surely find something for you.

3 comentarios :