miércoles, 15 de junio de 2022

SHAPELLX

Hello, how was the week?  I am very happy because a couple of days ago I presented the support for my final project and that means that in less than 2 months I am going to graduate, it is something that I postponed a couple of months due to my pregnancy and then the birth of my baby, the The first months are always the most difficult but finally, after 9 months, I feel that I am adapting to this new rhythm of life, but going back to the subject of graduation, I was looking for, in addition to the perfect outfit, a girdle that would help me shape my figure but also allowed me to feel comfortable on that special occasion and in my search I found the SHAPELLX website, and I loved it because it offers a wide variety of styles of girdles, as well as bathing suits or underwear and others.

I'm still not sure what outfit I want to wear to my graduation but I definitely want to wear a butt lifter shapewear to help me highlight my body's curves. This is my favorite:

AirSlim® Firm Tummy Compression Bodysuit Shaper With Butt Lifter

But the website also has a wide variety of models and some of them can be used as outerwear, for example some shapewear bodysuits:

LacyDaisy Mesh Lace Lingerie Bodysuit

What I like the most about this website is that you can read the opinions of other clients about the garments and see some photos of them wearing them, which, in my opinion, gives me more confidence when making a purchase. But if you don't like full body girdles and what you are looking for is to avoid chafing, the shaper shorts are for you.

AirSlim® Lace Steel Boned Butt Enhancer

Currently the website has a summer sale, so you can find shapewear with up to 40% discount, they also have a plus size section with sizes up to 6XL and a wide variety of designs for all tastes and needs.

3 comentarios :

  1. Thanks for sharing. The right shapewear is a woman's right to pursue beauty. Shapewear can change the curves of the body.

    Lately I like summer clothes like swimwear, solid color split blazer and skirt set, tops, etc.

    ResponderEliminar