jueves, 17 de junio de 2021

SCULPTSHE


Hello, how was the week ?. Today I want to present one of my latest discoveries online and it is this page called SCULPTSHE, I love it because it offers a great variety of girdles and shaping products and the best of all is that the variety of sizes is very wide, unlike the ones we are used to seeing in other brands. These are some of the plus size waist trainer pieces that the brand has. This type of girdle I love to dare it under clothes or very tight dresses, since as it is not rigid it is not noticeable under the clothes and it is much more comfortable than those that are more structured but they do not stop giving a very beautiful shape to the body .

Sculptshe Full Body Shaper Butt Lifter

I love to wear this type of garment when I have to attend events and when it comes time to exercise in the gym I choose a waist trainer vest because it helps me to improve my posture during exercises, to mark my waist and stick the skin to the muscle at the same time that I lose fat, this type of girdle is not uncomfortable when going to the gym and the results you can see in your body in the long term are the best, I recommend it especially for those mukerew who do not have a very marked waist and want to get that type of shape in their body.


Sculptshe Double Belt 7 Steel Bones Firm Compression Waist Trainer


       Which is your favorite?       

4 comentarios :

  1. They look so painful and unnecessary - not my kind of thing at all!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thanks for sharing so beautiful things, more fashion tips please visit https://www.instagram.com/waistdearofficial/

    ResponderEliminar