lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2021

WAISTDEAR

Hello, how have you been? I was a little lost because a little more than a month ago my baby came into the world and I have been totally and completely dedicated to her, now that I have her with me I am grateful for having slept a lot during pregnancy because newborns are very demanding. I am also a few days away from complying with the diet, those forty days of recovery but since my daughter was born by cesarean section obviously I have to continue taking care of myself as it is a major surgery, and one of the steps I want to follow to advance in my recovery is the wearing a girdle.

This time that has passed since I had my daughter, I have regained the weight I had before pregnancy but I want to help my body recover completely and that is why I am looking for a girdle that suits my needs. Waistdear has a wide variety of girdles for any occasion or specific need, if you enter the page you can find long, short, corset-type girdles and many more. One of my favorite sections of the page is waist trainer manufacturers, because they are more focused garments to wear in training, and the one that I would love to wear when I can return to the gym is without a doubt this:

Compression Black Big Size Latex Waist Slimmer With Sticker Fat Burner Wholesale Waist Cincher



My other favorite section is best affordable shapewear because they are garments more focused on shaping the figure and being worn under clothes, a girdle of this type would be perfect to help with my recovery:

7 comentarios :

  1. Ehh, genial post y que de seguro servirá a muchas ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  2. So great indication

    Kisses
    www.pimentadeacucar.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh my best wishes to you
    And for your baby too
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh I want one.
    Have a lovely day ♥

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Congrats on your babies arrival! I wouldn't wear any of these things, especially after surgery, I think they would be very painful, haha!

    Hope that you are having a good weekend :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Prepare for Salesforce PDI exam with our preparation material with full confidence. We offer you 100% real Platform Developer I Exam Salesforce PDI exam dumps for your better results. Prepare4Test’s PDI pdf dumps are verified by Salesforce Gurus.

    ResponderEliminar